Hi! I’m Tatiana
I’m a Bolivia native, who lives in sunny California. I married that handsome guy up there, and I’m the proud mother of all of those kids. Before you ask, yes they are all mine, and sometimes I wish I’d had a few more.
I’m a homeschool mom, writer, aspiring apologist, bibliophile and compulsive organizer.
I’m a follower of Jesus, and I’m passionate about inspiring, encouraging and equipping mothers, to raise children who long to walk with Jesus by giving them the tools and resources to teach their children to defend their faith in Christ.
My mission is to help moms reach the next generation with the power of the gospel.
Lastly, I’m a prayer warrior. Send you prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I hate beans. Really, really hate beans.
- I’ve see You’ve Got Mail at least 600 times, I know every line.
- I’m a Frank Sinatra groupie.
- I read an average of 100 books a year.
- I’m terrible at remembering names, but I can clearly remember the face of every one I’ve ever met.
- My preferred method of waking everyone up is by either blasting either Michael Bubble or Daft Punk.
- I can sing, but I choose not to.
- I’m a Sunday School teacher. I’ve been teaching 4 years old for the last 8 years.
- My childhood dream was to become an Air Force pilot but I didn’t meet the height requirement.
- I’m a recovering perfectionist.