(This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.)
green cardstock (1 sheet per child)
colorful tissue paper
jingle bells (because every Christmas craft is better with bells)
Prep-Time: 15 minutes (20 kids)
- Roll cardstock into a cone, cut excess so tree can stand upright. Be sure to leave a small hole on the top.
- Cut or tear tissue paper in 2″ pieces.
- Brush glue on tree, and cover with tissue paper, and let it dry.
- String up bells and thread through the top of the tree.
- Share a Christmas story or Bible verse as you work with your child.
Also, we add a short and meaningful Bible verse to every craft we send home. It’s a great reminder of what we learned each week.
The verse we chose for today’s crafts is:
A shoot will come from the stump of Jesse; from his roots, a Branch will bear fruit.
Click on the image below, for more easy crafts your pre-schooler will love.