(This post contains affiliate links, see my full disclosure here.)
cardstock: black (1 per child), brown, beige, blue only small pieces used
pipe cleaners (1 per child)
paper bag shreds
white pencil or crayon
Prep-Time: 10 minutes (20 kids)
- Cut brown paper into 4″ X 1″ strips, you will need 2 per child.
- Cut one of the two strips in half, you should now have a 4″ X 1″ strip, and two 2″ X 1″ strips.
- Cut blue paper into ovals (swaddled body) and the beige paper into small circles for te face.
- Glue brown paper, paper bag shreds and baby on to the paper.
- Draw a face and stars for finishing touches.
- Attach a pipe cleaner to the top, to hang artwork on the wall.
Today’s craft Bible verse is:
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son.
Click on the image below, for more easy crafts your pre-schooler will love.