I decided to join a few weeks later, and it was a very wise decision. This site offers more than 380 online classes, from preschool to high school and even courses for parents. It’s crazy!
At first glance, School House Teachers was only going to serve the purpose of supplementing anything we needed, however the more we use it, the more it’s obvious you can pretty much use what’s available online and call it a day. If I wasn’t a total curriculum hoarder, I would homeschool my girls with the material on this site alone.
Please note that this post was not sponsored by School House Teachers. I share this with you because we actually use their site on a daily basis. The screenshot above, shows just some of the lessons we used this week.
I’ve shared my appreciation of their services with friends and family repeatedly.
Today is one of those days when math just doesn’t make sense. I’m thankful we can stop breathe and access awesome resources that clearly explain concepts whenever we need to. Thankful for Schoolhouse Teachers and all the great curriculum and helps at our disposal. Check them out, their fresh start sale ends on January 31st, thousands of resources for $90/year or $9.95/mo. Link in profile. #aff #ihsnet #homeschoolinfluencers #whathomeschoolinglookslike #math
3 Reasons Why We Love School House Teachers
- The courses offered are presented from a Christian Worldview. This is huge in our book, it’s the reason we began homeschooling.
- Courses are self-paced, and self contained. We can start and stop at any time, no matter where we are. My girls were able to complete a great deal of work just by using their cell phones while on a road trip earlier this year.
- Only one membership is needed for the entire family.
Some of the Awesome Stuff They Offer
- Besides the massive offering by subject and grade level, School House Teachers has unit studies available for any subject.
- Huge selection of electives, ranging from career exploration to cooking with whole foods, and graphic design.
- Lesson Planner & Recordkeeping – We discussed digital lesson planning and recordkeeping last week. However, if you prefer to go at it in a more traditional way, you can download pre-made templates available only to members.
- Special needs learning resources
- High School Help
- Parent eBook Library
- Scope and Sequence – Charts & information
- The number of classes is constantly increasing, 5 new classes have been added this month alone.